We are helping our client to fill the Sr. UiPath Architect position in Los Angeles to work on Robotic Process Automation initiatives. This is a contract position until EOY and can be renewed based on performance.
· A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
- Must have UiPath Certification (Developer / Solution Architect)
· Must have minimum 5 years of hands-on experience on at least one of the programming languages (e.g. .Net, Java, VB, C#/C, HTML/CSS, Python, Web Services, mainframe, web applications, SQL, data integration tools, technical automation tools)
· Must have 2+ years’ experience as an technology architect
· Must have 1+ year of experience as an architect for UI Path and have successfully lead large RPA implementation programs (10 Plus Processes automated)
· Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment
· Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
· Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
· Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
· Good knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in automation.
· Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently
· Good to have master’s degree in Data Science, IT, or related field
· Additional Qualifications (preferred): SOA (SOAP/REST), Message Queues, Unix/Linux, Maven, Jenkins, Agile, Distributed/Parallel Computing, Hadoop, Apache Spark, EIP (Camel), AI/Machine Learning, ZooKeeper, Chef, Docker
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Define enterprise architecture models based on the overall organizations’ business and technology vision
· Own architectural decisions (in line with IT organization’s practices) including security management, infrastructure, application layer interfacing approach, solution performance standards
· Lead the identification and evaluation of alternative solutions
· Guide teams in identifying technical risk early in the process
· Guide the team in finding opportunities to reuse organization level technical assets (e.g., existing API)
· Ensure team defines non-functional requirements in line with the organizations standards and guidelines
· Ensure the team leverages engineering best practices including continuous integration, automated deployment etc. where applicable
· Conceptualize and develop relevant use cases for client engagements: proof-of-concepts (POC), proof-of-value (POV), proof-of-technology (POT), and production deployments
· Define standards and guidelines and drive technology best practices
· Set up the <<RPA Tool>> development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc)
· Address various RPA requirements, primarily around business process automation from multiple industry groups to quickly assess and arrive at a plan to deliver the required services
· Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
· Creation of access control interfaces via the Application Modeler, within Object Studio.
· Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access
· Mentor colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
If interested, we encourage you to apply for this position with us right away. At Almaz Solutions we are committed to give our qualified candidates the utmost attention and highly professional representation with the decision-makers at our client.
Additional Application Instructions