We are helping our client to fill the Sr. UiPath Architect position in Los Angeles to work on Robotic Process Automation initiatives. This is a contract position and can be renewed based on performance. It allows for working remotely.
- At least 2 to 4 years professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with UiPath and UiPath developer certification is preferred
- Basic workflow design skills – decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines. Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- Understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries. Ability to perform operations on datasets. Understanding scope of variables is an essential skill.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures
- Advanced knowledge of string operations, fluency in using regular expressions (regex).
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Understanding on OCR , REST API
- Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders of varying technical expertise and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Detail oriented to ensure a high level of quality/accuracy.
- Ability to adapt in fast-paced environments with multiple priorities and minimal guidance.
- Ability to proactively identify potential issues and provide recommended solutions.
If interested, we encourage you to apply for this position with us right away. At Almaz Solutions we are committed to give our qualified candidates the utmost attention and highly professional representation with the decision-makers at our client.
Additional Application Instructions