What You'll Do
We are looking for a hands-on UX design lead who can deliver compelling and delightful user experiences for the HyperFlex family of products.
- Lead User Experience for the HyperFlex family of products, including HyperFlex Connect, HyperFlex Installer and HyperFlex Tools.
- Lead a small team of UX designers.
- Partner with stakeholders including Product Management, Marketing and Product Development to deliver compelling and delightful designs.
- Conduct customer research and usability testing.
- Partner with stakeholders across other teams for co-design of key capabilities across products
- Represent HyperFlex UX in the broader Cisco Design community.
Who You'll Work With
You will also work with peer product management teams responsible for storage software and management as well as TMEs within the team who support the HyperFlex initiative. In addition, you will work closely with the core UCS server product management and TME teams. This is a high visibility, high momentum effort within an entrepreneurial business unit of Cisco that has attracted the best talent and delivered outstanding results.
Who You Are
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in hands-on interaction design and visual design.
- A minimum of 2+ years in leading UX design for a suite of products.
- Experience in designing products and applications for the enterprise infrastructure or B2B required.
- Experience in user journeys, user scenarios, storyboards, information architecture, sketching, wireframes, mockups and prototyping.
- Ability to lead cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, and design reviews
- Ability to organize research and product information and organize into coherent user flows, interaction designs via prototypes.
- Generating detailed specs of final designs that allow developers to build accurately.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes, mockups, UI prototypes and specifications and Pixel perfect visual designs.
- Working with developers to deliver polished final product.
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns and Iconography.
- Expertise with Sketch, InvisionApp, Balsamiq and other design tools.
- A link to your portfolio (Applications without a portfolio will be rejected).
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.