comScore's global User Experience Team is looking to add a Senior UX Designer to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate for this role knowledgeable in several UX disciplines, such as information architecture, interaction design, human factors, user interface design, etc.
For this role a strong emphasis in visual design is preferred. We need someone who has a deep foundation in visual design, and has a knack for design that is aesthetically pleasing, which also evokes emotion from the user.
What We Do:
* The comScore UX team produces and presents user-centered design deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, prototypes and visual mock-ups to cross-team stakeholders.
* We consult with Technical Leads to ensure design solutions are technically feasible.
* We deliver clear UX guidance and interaction guidelines for web applications in a fast-paced, agile environment.
* We provide facilitation to cross-functional teams in a wide variety of collaborative methods.
What You'll Do:
* Create wireframes for comScore product designs
* Create user interface specifications for their design
* Lead collaborative methods sessions
* Contributes to the Design Language System, so we have a clear taxonomy across our design team and across products.
* Creates visually appealing, high-fidelity final designs
What You'll Need:
* 3 -6 years UX design experience, with an emphasis on Visual/Graphic design.
* BA/BS or MA/MS or equivalent work experience, ideally with Visual Design emphasis.
* Strong understanding of usability.
* Keen collaboration, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Software Engineering & Technology