Description Job Description:
This role is responsible for designing, developing and configuring front end user interface to meet process and application requirements and support back-end developers with development, testing, and troubleshooting in a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role is an expert on creating intuitive user interface design for end-users (analysts, targeters, and data scientists). This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, and automated testing of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Duties also include software requirements analysis, Section 508 requirements implementation, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams. Primary Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Windows and Linux systems
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting Windows and cloud platforms and frameworks
- Apply research skills to identify various methods and solutions to complex software challenges
- Understanding of browser based user interfaces for Windows and Linux, such as process synchronization techniques (i.e., semaphores, messages, threading), process scheduling, resource and device access
- Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
ClearanceCandidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph to be considered for this position.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Proficient with navigating Section 508 requirements.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
NSOINTExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.