Role: Senior Veeva Developer Location: Wilmington, DE Duration: 4 months
• Technical expertise on salesforce.com and/or Veeva, understanding of the use of salesforce automation and business processes
• Possess domain knowledge on e-detailing engagements
• Strong communication skills, able to translate technical concepts to non-technical terms and stakeholders.
• Configuration and administration of Veeva Commercial suite (CRM, CLM, Vault PromoMats, Approved Email, Events Management)
• Hands-on admin experience with Veeva Commercial suite (CRM, Vault PromoMats) or Salesforce.com must also understand integration capabilities across the products in the suite and base salesforce.com functionality
• Provide consultation to agencies on content development improvements and potential problems based on platform standards and limitations
• Experience working with CLM content (Veeva CLM and Veeva Approved Email)
• Perform liaison role with creative and production agencies for the creation of iDetailing Veeva CLM content
• Provide business analysis and direction on Veeva CLM platform
• Provide business analysis services and SME guidance to confirm content/email readiness and coordinate releases of content/email in the Veeva CLM platform
• Experience working with a Marketing brand teams, creative agencies and coordinate the release of CLM content (iCVA, Veeva Approved Email, Veeva Engage and Veeva Events emails)
o Stage CLM content for reviews, migrating from Sandbox to UAT and apply reviewer groups.
o Create new Veeva accounts within customer sandbox for creative agencies and brand managers.
o Create requests for pilot groups (under 20 users) as needed.
o Provide support to reviewers and Brand Teams with navigating between sandbox environments.
o Provide guidance to questions referred by the help desk from sales field users.
• Coordinate and manage Veeva CLM user maintenance
• Run a Veeva content and email report, monthly, which lists associated groups, their brand content and emails.
• Experience working with Brand Teams and creative agencies to develop assets which will draw attendees to the booth for conference panels.
• To provide support to Brand teams for new capability development in CLM platform and also help them to guide new on-boarded creative agencies.
• To assist the brand team and creative agency with the PromoMats work flow for the approval of CLM content and email.
• Respond to questions from the creative agencies about CLM standards/guidelines. Veeva CLM admin certification is plus.
• Troubleshoot content issues with Veeva or Fingertip Formulary access data
• Provide support to the creative agencies and content production vendors in the creation of content by answering questions regarding content, email updates and standards for Veeva.
• Communicate agency requests for custom fields or Veeva configuration changes to the client IT team
• Work to develop and improve existing processes for communication, tracking, and documentation
• Inform creative of changes to CLM processes, functionality, configurations and standards associated with Veeva CLM contents.
• A minimum of 5+ years IT experience in pharmaceutical, medical device or related industries. Veeva CLM admin certification is plus.
• A minimum of 5-8 years relevant administrative and technical configuration experience with Veeva or Salesforce.com