Senior Implementation Consultant - VEEVA CONTRACT TO HIRE
PLEASE NOTE THIS REQUIRES A FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW
Work in conjunction with Regulatory and internal departments to support Veeva Vault and RegulatoryOne. This position requires a person with the flexibility to move between operational, project, and end-user tasks quickly and seamlessly. The most critical elements of this role are a willingness to get involved, be team-oriented, and understand user requirements in an agile and fasted paced environment.
The analyst will need to work collaboratively with their team to ensure departmental goals are achieved including project management, release management, requirements gathering, testing, training, and end user support. The analyst will also ensure that all Vault & Reporting processes are scalable, supportable, efficient and documented in SOPs.
This role will work cross functionally with Regulatory, Quality, Marketing, Compliance, Information Technology and Commercial Operations to ensure effective and efficient Vault & Reporting. This role will be responsible for working with leaders across their organizations to understand the needs and requirements of the business units and ensure Veeva tools are effectively serving their regulatory needs. This role will also require collaboration with vendors and Information Technology, including but not limited to, Veeva and Infosys, to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Work directly with the Support teams to bring open Help Desk issues to a resolution by triage and monitoring progress. Provide Levels 2 and 3 support.
- Veeva report building to export and support offline Excel tools and spreadsheets, with extensive formulas, macros and template versions.
- Work with Regulatory Stakeholders to understand business needs and provide effective, efficient requirements for Veeva Vault.
- Define and develop full SOPs on the processes supported in Vault.
- Provide training support for the customer facing roles and work closely with the business units in the development, communication and training of Veeva changes or enhancements & remediation plans for all employees.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining documentation around application development, dashboards, reports, and any other functional areas as required.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Veeva Vault functions. Support and test all new Veeva product updates and releases as it relates to the ELC implementation.
- Assist team leads with resource allocation and resolving program issues
- Lead System Administrator for user admin, security, configuration changes, business rules changes and data migration
- Configure and maintain functional objects of Veeva Vault
- Create and manage lifecycles, workflows, SDK Triggers and object configuration
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Customize Veeva fields, page layouts, object types, searching, list views, etc.
- Manage operational requests and assist in the escalated triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the Vault platform
- Assist in the evaluation of new Veeva functionality for feasibility and impact to the business
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
- Participate in the Agile development process
- Participate in Scrum meetings
- A business-focused approach to implement technology solutions. An ability and interest to understand the underlying business need so solutions that are delivered add value to the business.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions
- Assist with internal and external audits including compliance
Requirements: MUST HAVE VEEVA EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years CRM/ Salesforce.com Administrator or Veeva Vault experience
- Veeva Certified & Veeva Vault experience
- 10 years of experience preferred mostly in product lifecycle management
- 10 years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle (agile and waterfall)
- 5 years of experience in object-oriented development
- Technical proficiency with Office 365
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- B.A./B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Experience developing, leading and performing large application test plans (functional UAT and SIT integration)
- Candidate should have experience with system operational processes
- Experience customizing Salesforce.com using Visual force and Apex or Veeva Vault SDK
- Leadership skills and Lean Six Sigma a plus