We are currently in need of a candidate that has strong React/Redux experience. Python experience is a plus. This position is for a Global Leader in Engineering and Geotechnical Technology.
Ingrahm's has named them based on their commitment to developing professionals through multiple leadership The Best Large Company to Work For in 2020 for their performance and career development opportunities as well as a strong focus on client satisfaction, diversity and inclusion and community service.
This role will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed. As a member working in a team environment, you will work collaboratively with other developers.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Effectively communicate with infrastructure and network teams
- Passionate coder with 2+ years of application development experience.
- MUST have 2 years of Python
- MUST have 2 years of React. Other required technical skills include:
- HTML and CSS
- Container development experience
- Strong software development background
- Desired additional skills include:
- micro-service development
- Client Side Stores: Redux, Hooks, etc.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.