At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is searching for Senior Web Developer to join our growing team. This full time position.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Web Developer will support Federal Customers with the migration, development, and management of websites in Drupal, WordPress, and ASP.Net
Required Skills and Experience:
* 4+ years of experience in Drupal, WordPress, and ASP.Net website design and development including but not limited to Site Building; Back end development; Layout and Theming, Support, Usability, And Accessibility
* Experience with code versioning tools such as GIT
* Experience with responsive design and 508 themes
* Acquia Certified Drupal Developer or equivalent experience with OpenPublic Drupal
* Minimum requirement 2 years of higher education plus customer service experience or 2 years in a call center environment
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.