Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Web Developer in Gaithersburg, Maryland (MD).
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in web programming and web development
* A minimum of five years of experience with Blackbaud Luminate Online required
* Portfolio preferred
* Digital marketing and fundraising experience that includes advanced knowledge of Blackbaud Luminate Online donation form, advocacy alert, survey and events modules
* Knowledge of best practices for responsive web design, mobile optimization, page speed performance, browser support, and accessibility
* Innovative with excellent problem-solving skills and able to work both independently and collaboratively
* Organized, able to multi-task projects with daily tasks in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail, and meet deadlines
* Customer service oriented when handling tickets and prioritizing user efficiency; Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Data-driven and familiar with A/B testing tools and Google Analytics
* Passionate about animal protection issues a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.