Position: Senior Web Software Developer
Location: Quincy MA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 8 Months
Spruce is an award-winning Information Technology firm with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients. Our mission is to be a leading provider of solutions and technology services, always keeping to our core value of integrity as we inspire and empower our creative and talented employees, do what’s best for our clients in every engagement, and share our success by giving back to our communities. Please visit www.sprucetech.com for additional information on our services.
We are looking for a Senior Web Software Developer to assist one of our clients in Quincy MA. This role will be on- site and as a seniorSoftware Engineer; the person in this role will be responsible for the architecture, development and delivery of applications.
- Collaborate with the business to understand requirements
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/ standards/trends related to architectural solutions and implement them into solutions pertaining to the Organization’s needs
- Oversee the Design Process for Application Software development throughout the life cycle
- Create Technical Documents such as design, environment, deployment, architecture etc.
- Communicate effectively with all other teams and stakeholders during these activities.
- Work on projects developing applications using full Java stack and expert level coding experience across all tiers of the development
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Experience building high quality applications by creating a well-designed architecture, writing clean code and implementing industry standards, design concepts and design patterns
- Must have successfully delivered complex applications by collaborating with non-technical team members including quality assurance, business analysts and project managers.
- Expert knowledge of Java Stack including Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Expert level knowledge on developing multi-tier enterprise level web based applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, Hibernate, Spring and Spring Boot, XML/ XSLT, Java and Multi-threading concepts
- Expert knowledge in Web Services and security
- Healthcare standards such as CCD/C-CDA, HL7, FHIR etc is preferred
- Knowledge on technologies such as Elastic Search, Kibana, Logstash and other big data concepts
- Ability to mentor and lead technical team members responsibly.
- Load and performance testing knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of performance testing and tuning of applications
- Strong team player with good communication skills.
- Computer Science degree or 9+ years industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry standards and architecture
- Team leadership and project management experience
- Experience prototyping and performance tuning applications deployed across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and + experience
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to (Arun Kumar / 973-405-6873/ arun dot m at sprucetech dot net)