We are looking for an individual that is highly motivated in efficiently building quality web applications and web services with a team of product managers, software engineers, QA, and UX automation engineers. This individual will play a key role in building, improving, and transitioning software products toward our "cloud readiness" goal. This position provides the opportunity to have a broad, positive impact across the division. Required Qualifications
Skills And Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a web developer or software engineer.
- Be well versed in design best practices and patterns.
- Be able to solve technical problems in a manner that is scalable and maintainable.
- Mentor and guide other team members on technical standards through effective communication.
- Capable of designing, coding, and integrating with frameworks and APIs to solve complex business problems.
- Extensive experience in web development technologies using JSON, HTML, and CSS preprocessors
- Extensive experience with Angular.js, Angular, Typescript, RxJs, and other web technologies
- Extensive experience developing web applications and web services using RESTful conventions
- Extensive experience with Unit Testing and Test Coverage technologies
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
- Some experience with C#, Microsoft .NET Framework, .Net Core
- Some experience with ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Razor
- Some experience with SQL S erver development, schema design, stored procedures, and TSQL
- Some experience with ORM technologies (NHibernate, Entity Framework, etc.)
- Familiarity with git-based source control
- Desired interest in researching and understanding alternative web technologies
- Desired knowledge of Cloud architecture
- Desired knowledge with Docker, Kubernetes, and Container technologies
Work with our solutions that enable new businesses to safely build, open their doors, and stay in compliance. Our solutions facilitate community development, business management regulation, and code compliance while supporting fire prevention and structural safety.Location
0-5%Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.