We are in need of a Senior ESB Developer consultant in our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) team which provides reusable, extensible and standardized solutions to project teams across multiple lines of business.
In this important role you will:
• Design and develop integration solutions using WebMethods product suite and CA API Gateway.
• Implement design patterns and industry best-practices to develop secure robust integration applications
• Develop unit tests using WmTestSuite to enable automated unit testing
• Provide input into high-level solution architecture
• Provide input for capacity planning and sizing of various ESB components
• Implement application development lifecycle management using standard frameworks
• Implement code management best practices using subversion
• Actively collaborate with the ESB team and other project resources
Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
• Minimum 7 years of experience in development and support of integration solutions
• Expert level knowledge of Software AG WebMethods 9.x Integration Server and related technologies
• Experience with CA API Gateway and/or IBM WebSphere MQ is preferred.
• Strong Knowledge of SOAP, REST, JMS architecture Concepts and PUB/SUB Pattern
• Strong knowledge of web services security
• Solid knowledge of Java SE, Java EE, XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT/XPath and JSON technologies
• Experience documenting and communicating integration designs aligned to business requirements
• Experience designing queries and working with standard object/relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL
• Experience with Source control/Bug Tracking/Automated Build tools Jira and Jenkins
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of CA Technologies API Gateway(Layer 7) and policy design is a big plus
• Software AG WebMethods Integration Server performance tuning experience a plus
• Prefer experience in the financial services industry – Not required