Please note that this is a 4+ month contract position.
The client seeks a senior systems administrator with hands-on administrator experience with Windows Server 2012 R2. This senior resource must be skilled in architecting, designing, and standing up equipment on multiple platforms, including Windows, Linus, UNIX, and MacOS. Hardware configuration, maintenance, support will include but not be limited to routers, switches, storage area networks, peripherals, laptops, workstation, MacBook, printers. Software configuration, maintenance and operational support will include but not be limited to Windows 2012 Server R2 and newer, Cisco Adaptive Security appliance.
Additionally, the candidate shall participate on any new projects, as a project manager or team member, involving technical design and implementation of projects for the client. The Supplier shall evaluate, design and propose technical solutions which will achieve operational efficiency and data protection for the client. The Supplier shall be able to design solutions and support implementation within various operating environments, including Windows, Unix, Linux, LAN/WAN, firewalls, servers, workstations and networking protocols.
• Proven ability to configure and setup hardware and software received from the client in order to deploy within the client’s environment.
• evaluate and recommend appropriate hardware and software solutions which will meet the client’s requirements
• ensure proper security controls are implemented with each hardware and software solution in accordance with client’s data protection and security policies
• manage and develop processes around access control, identity management and availability of software and hardware resources
• BS degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Software Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar technical discipline
• Demonstrated ability to lead others and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
For consideration, please reference job number 2702
San Francisco, CAContact