Capital TechSearch is searching for a Senior Windows Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with experience helping organizations maximize the value of the cloud.
Active Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance is required.
You will be responsible for providing technical leadership for the migration of an on-premise federal government environment to the cloud. You will assess the needs of each system to judge the appropriate use (if any) of cloud technology to maximize security, efficiency, and effectiveness of IT systems.
Duties to include:
- Stakeholder interaction to determine business requirements
- Technical leadership, design, and architecture of hybrid-cloud infrastructures services, highly available network services, and identity and access solutions
- Designs cloud architecture, configure and implement plans for hosting complex application workloads in Azure
- Support the ongoing growth of the environment as requirements change.
- 7 years of experience with Windows Platforms
- Office365 (cloud), Server 2016, SQL Server/SQL Cluster, Azure, Hyper-V
- Support of mixed high/low environments
- Active Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Managed and maintained virtualized server environment on Microsoft HyperV and VMware
- Deployed and configured network and security services
- Created and managed Active Directory users and computers, OUs, GPOs
- Configuration of application restriction policies and Windows Firewall
- Management of compliance, configuration, and updates