First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Senior Manager Enterprise Messaging will be responsible for driving the operations of the First Republic Messaging environment for the company. This role will have a heavy focus on developing and maturing the internal client experience including the migration from a legacy on premises infrastructure to Office365 in the cloud. They will manage and lead a team of technical engineers supporting and delivering technologies that optimize and streamline solutions for the internal business community to maintain a high level of availability, security, and functionality through sound administrative and governance.
The First Republic Information Services team supports the business by developing the latest technologies to connect cutting-edge online, mobile, and retail experiences, and define the next generation of First Republic Bank.
* Manages the support and maintenance of the legacy Exchange 2010 environment in two data centers and leads the deployment for the products and services that are part of Office 365 including Outlook, Email and Messaging.
* Works with management to determine pertinent service objectives for different components of the Office 365 environment.
* Works closely with the Information Security Team to ensure high levels of security for both the Office 365 and on premise environments.
* Works closely with the internal Event Management team to optimize monitoring for potential performance and availability issues.
* Prepares required system documentation to aid in troubleshooting, disaster recovery practices, security initiatives, and cross-training.
* Manages the operations of existing on premise Exchange and Blackberry UEM environments including the Proofpoint SaaS application.
* Bachelor's degree
* 10 years relevant IT work experience
* Minimum of 5 years of experience within the Microsoft Windows/Messaging ecosystem as a manager and/or team lead within a large enterprise.
* Extensive experience and familiarity with the Microsoft Office 365 online suite having managed or migrated associates and services to the cloud.
* Advanced knowledge relative to administration, engineering, and implementation of Exchange and email messaging platforms
* Strong understanding of identity and SSO services
* Experience managing offshore delivery partners ensuring timely /on-budget project completion
* Experience with waterfall and agile software development methodologies
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.