Business Group Highlights Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. Responsibilities
• Provide hands-on system engineering support as part of a team performing complex system maintenance and operations support of Windows servers, to include services such as application installations and upgrades, vulnerability patching, and server performance monitoring.
• Provide general troubleshooting on the server enterprise, maintain data files, and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
• Ensure all server documentation is current
• Coordinate hardware maintenance and repairs with vendors
• Execute assigned configuration changes on servers including hardware and software configurations.
• Build out of Windows servers on on-prem infrastructure and in cloud services.
• Incident monitoring and resolution.
• Upgrades to ESX software versions.
• Active Directory Services, Microsoft Clustering, and/or AD Group Policy modifications.
• Scripting in the Windows environment and modifying scripts as necessary for automation and configuration management using PowerShell and other automation or scripting technologies Qualifications
• 10 years of analysis related to design, development, and integration of hardware and software to support large scale Windows environments with virtualization
• 10 years' experience testing large scale Windows environments.
• Experience performing a variety of engineering and operational related assignments associated with SAN, NAS and Storage operations, backup operations, and virtualization software (VMware's vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V on a set of enterprise-level IT systems.
• 10 years' experience writing scripts with a scripting language, with knowledge of ANSIBLE
• Familiarity with DevOps and ITIL processes
• Experienced in AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud Services, and other Cloud environments About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).