Job ID: 2113434 Location:
OKLAHOMA CITY , OK , US Date Posted:
Yes, 75 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public TrustPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our Defense & Civilian Sector in support of the Federal Aviation Administration Integrated Service Center (FAA ISC). SAIC leads the way to provide customer-centric IT Service Management (ITSM) focused on improving service, and leveraging processes and strategies with an emphasis on timely IT services and support.
You will be part of the Enterprise Wireless Program, responsible for the successful implementation of the FAA's secure wireless solution across the enterprise. In this role you will provide configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting expertise of Wireless Access Points (WAP) and Wireless Intrusion Detection Systems (WIDS) across Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) facilities. Travel estimate for this position is 75% of the time, but additional travel may be required to meet customer requirements
Qualifications Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Support, troubleshoot, and install wireless and related technologies.
- Deploy network and wireless configurations.
- Conduct site survey's to include wireless RF coverage assessments and physical location of equipment.
- Install, rearrange, maintain, and remove customer premise wiring/cable and facilities
- Uses ITSM and Remedy ticket processes to document actions taken and executes hardware or software deployment.
- Supports lifecycle asset management (LCAM) of Wireless equipment - deployment through exchange/disposal.
- Ensures troubleshooting and resolutions are accomplished using industry best practices, resolves technical issues, ensures issues resolved per FAA direction, and documents installed configuration.
- Makes updates to the knowledge base by creating documentation describing issues encountered, their resolutions, and works on the development of processes and documentation to improve the ability of the service desk to detect and resolve problems.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer and Information Technology Services and seven (7) years or more experience or High School and 15 years of experience.
- Must be willing to work effectively within a team environment in a fast-paced support role.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be dependable, outgoing and positive with excellent problem solving skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance prior to starting work.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Real-world experience of deploying and troubleshooting wireless products and solutions.
- Technical Certification(s)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.