As a member of the HR Systems team, you will be responsible for delivering new capabilities using our Technology portfolio – primarily Workday HCM products. We value out of the box thinking to surface solutions and options to time sensitive operational issues – it is about passion, creativity and a commitment to excellence in a fast-paced, high energy, fun environment. The People Technology Systems Analyst works closely with People Organization (HR) Centers of Excellence/Expertise (COE) teams, HR Business Partners and collaborates with IT and vendors to bring forward the best solution.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with flexibility, positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly. Have an explorer mindset.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive issues and tasks to completion.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Build trusted relationships at all levels across the organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years equivalent experience in a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS analyst
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience with HR systems – design, test and QA processes
- Expertise in Workday business process configurations specially on Core HR BPs such as Job Change, Hire, Termination, and Request Comp Change
- Basic knowledge of Workday security model.
- Knowledge of Workday EIB loads.
- Basic understanding of Workday reporting and dashboard capabilities.
- Desired Qualifications
- Capable of adapting to changing situations and prioritizing tasks as necessary.
- Manage unexpected situations professionally and maintain a calm demeanor in difficult situations.
- Experience in business process optimization.
- Advanced Workday Experience / Certification – Reporting, Security and Release management.
- Knowledge of Workday API framework and partner ecosystem.