We are looking for a Senior Workday Business Analyst to join our team and be responsible for optimizing and automating key HR business processes as the company grows. We're looking for someone who has business process architect experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Security, Absence Management and Recruiting. You should have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Research Tier 1 type Workday HCM transaction questions received from end users. Partner with IT team members to work through system issues.
- Assist end users with processing hires, job changes, terminations, and organizational structure changes.
- Architect/develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting.
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Advise stakeholders on industry standards in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirements in Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting.
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all projects.
- Work with developers, project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation.
- Ensure the users takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations or other technology specific field or equivalent required.
- Workday HCM certification preferred.
- Solid understanding of Human Resources function.
- Highly analytical with strong functional skills in areas in Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting.
- 6-8 years of HR systems experience, with 3-4 years of experience in Workday, including configuration and integrations (at least 1-2 end to end implementation experience).
- Understanding of SaaS third party applications, specifically the Workday platform.
- Ability to manage release cycles by analyzing requirements, obtaining prioritization from the business, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications, and working with Development and QA to ensure business needs are met.
- Develop and apply a structured methodology to the specification of requirements, ensuring that all requirements are in a standardized layout and can be easily shared and understood by all stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders