Requisition Number: 76917
We are looking for a passionate Senior Xamarin Developer
to join our team to build high end Xamarin solutions in an Agile environment. The ideal person will have working experience across the entire web development process (design, development and deployment). You should be driven to provide quality solutions to challenging problems. You will work closely with client stakeholders and an award-winning team of engineers, architects and thought leaders to design, build and implement next-generation solutions.
Come join an award-winning team of Strategy & Design consultants that are helping build some of the most cutting-edge solutions out there. We are using Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and the Cloud (Azure, GCP and AWS) to develop amazing solutions from IOT (Drones/Beacons/Sensors etc.) to enterprise solutions that touch millions of lives daily.
What Our Xamarin Developers Do
- Stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and software products
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Provide technical leadership to ensure the implementation of architecture standards
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Familiarity with Agile (e.g., Scrum Process).
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Consult with end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
What We Look For
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Strong communication skills
- Hunger to learn and creatively apply new technologies
- Comfortable working in an open, dynamic, rapidly changing environment where collaboration is crucial. Candidates should have experience, or feel
- 4+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Agile/Scrum experience is desired.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Cincinnati || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Cincinnati, OH ||Nearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Developer, Supply, Cloud, Cisco, .NET, Technology, Operations