a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join a fast-paced agile development team using the latest technologies to build portfolio construction and analysis applications. In this position, you will work to envision, design, develop, and deploy cutting-edge capabilities to the firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Work on new and innovative portfolio construction and analytics applications along with other experienced developers.
- Build responsive, mobile friendly and visually stunning web applications.
- Create RESTful APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms.
- Implement highly performant Python code to handle 1000s of requests at a time without interruption to the user experience.
- Experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find creative solutions to the unique challenges we will encounter along the way
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience developing data analytics and visualization software and workflows
- Advanced experience with REST API development.
- Advanced experience with Python and libraries like numpy, pandas, scipy, and matplotlib
- Intermediate database programming experience with both SQL (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and noSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Parquet) data stores.
- Intermediate experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Plotly, PowerBI, Tableau, Plotly Dash, or RShiny)
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Basic to intermediate experience with Linux server administration, containerized environments (Docker or LXC), git, continuous integration (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis-CI, or CircleCI), documentation (e.g. Sphinx), IT security, distributed computing, and parallel computation.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Equity, Fixed Income, and Derivative instruments
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Masters in Statistics, Computer Science or other similar advanced degrees from a top tier educational institution preferred
- CFA, CPA, CIPM, CAIA, and/or FRM preferred, but not required.