We are seeking an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. This opening is with a remote-first company with a headquarters in Alabama. This is a growing company and this candidate will learn/work with React Native down the road.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards