Senior iOS Developer
As Apartments.com's next Senior iOS Developer, you will have a direct impact on highly visible applications that touch millions of users. You will be an integral part of an innovative and passionate team where your ideas will flourish and will influence the lives of millions of renters - come help us change the way the world of finding an apartment happens!
About You -
- You love finding better, faster, more amazing ways to develop mobile applications
- You have a knack for developing awesome UI
- The thought of using bleeding edge technology excites you!
- You are a self-motivated, passionate, out of the box thinker
- You hold a Bachelor-s degree in computer science or related field
- You have 4+ years- experience developing iOS applications that are high volume and mission critical
- You are an expert with the following technologies; Objective C , iOS SDK, Cocoa Framework, XCode IDE, Interface Builder, Git (for source control), Autolayout (using interface builder and APIs)
- You are proficient in writing Unit Tests and/or Test Driven Development (TDD)
- You consider yourself an expert with Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, and MVVM
- You get, love, and embrace Agile
- If you have knowledge/experience with SQL databases and Swift, we-ll consider it a plus!
The role -
- You will develop applications that scale and reach 30,000+ users per day
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen CoStar-s technology platform and development practices
- Design user interface layouts using Objective C/Cocoa/Swift
- Design and develop interfaces to web services
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Develop an in-depth understanding of CoStar-s product architecture and frameworks and come to the table with your ideas
- Collaborate with different part of the business along with other other iOS developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing