About the Role:
We are looking for self-starting engineer with strong experience developing sophisticated applications on the iPhone or iPad who can help scale digital healthcare company experiencing explosive growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a developer to help bring cutting edge technology to the healthcare enterprise domain.
If you re passionate about disrupting healthcare and are ambitious developer, we want to talk to you!
- Work closely with our backend developer and UI/UX to enhance, and launch new features to DocSpera iOS platform
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Analyze and optimize UI and iOS application code for efficiency and performance
- S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of experience
- Seasoned developer with experience designing and building healthcare mobile applications with passion for building user friendly and high performing solutions
- Have strong background in Objective-C and Swift and understand iOS at a deep level
- Demonstrable experiences in layout and code debugging
- Demonstrable experiences in JSON API debugging
- Up-to-date knowledge of new changes in iOS, Xcode, AppStore, and iTunesConnect
- Actively learning and using latest Beta iOS on separate device s
- Deployment experiences to iTunesConnect .
- Demonstrable design and auto-layout knowledge
- Have proven experience building high quality iOS apps, ideally in the iTunes App Store
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- Proven extensive experience building complex mobile Apps for enterprise customers