Are you serious about your career as a technology professional? Are you ready to work for a fast growing company that is committed to helping advance your skills through challenging assignments?
VLink is currently seeking a “Senior iOS Developer” to join one of our premier clients in “ Location;
Multiple Location :
- Atlanta, GA, US
- Charlotte, NC, US
- Dallas, TX, US
- Minneapolis, MN, US
- New York, NY, US
- San Francisco, CA, US
- Design and development projects for existing iOS app.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Optimizing performance for the app
- Communicate effectively with teams and management
- Understanding requirements and coordinating with offshore teams
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Hands on experience building the apps using Swift and Objective C
- Experience in engineering highly scalable, reliable and distributed systems.
- Application development and design experience using object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven and version control systems such as Git
- 3-5 years Native iOS experience (preferably client side)
- Design, and develop IOS, native/hybrid applications for mobile phones, and tablets
- Strong Experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Experience in consuming web services using JSON/ XML
- Experience on writing unit test cases using xctest/ocunit.
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like - MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security