Senior iOS Engineer
CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar's independent research organization - the industry's largest - with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
CoStar's software developers build products that facilitate 86% of commercial real estate transactions in the United States. These transactions range from a small business owner leasing their first office space to a large multi-national buying a new headquarters campus. On any given day our developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions.RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will develop applications that scale and reach 30,000+ users per day
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen CoStar's technology platform and development practices
- Develop mobile applications for iOS devices.
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS (Nice to haves)
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (or comparable experience)
- You are an expert with the following technologies; Swift, Objective C , iOS SDK, Cocoa Framework, XCode IDE, Interface Builder, Git (for source control), Autolayout (using interface builder and APIs)
- You are proficient in writing Unit Tests and/or Test Driven Development (TDD)
- You consider yourself an expert with Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, and MVVM
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and logical thinking as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- You have knowledge/experience with iOS, Unit Tests and Test Driven Development
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing