Note – Customer is looking for someone having good knowledge in Bigdata Administrator with development experience and Cloud Administrator with Development experience.
**We are fine for Mid-level candidates as well.
• Must have minimum of 10 years of overall IT experience with at least 6 years of Big Data (Hadoop , Spark ,AWS ) Administration experience.
• Must have minimum of 3 years Team Lead/Supervisory experience.
• Must have experience with Big Data toolsets: Hadoop, Spark, databricks , cloud ( AWS)
• Must have 2+ years of spark experience.
• Previous Databricks experience is required.
• Good to have knowledge on Mathematica, Matlab, Stella.
• Hands-on experience with installation, configuration, and support of Hadoop, spark, cloud integrations ( AWS ) .
• Experience with Data science tools R, Jupyter
• Experience with UNIX experience including scripting
• Must have Experience with at least one Graph Technology like Neo4J , TigerGraph , etc.
• Hands on experience on Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services, Azure.
• Knowledge on monitoring and auditing AWS tools like cloudwatch, CloudTrail etc.
• Proficient working with AWS security and access management
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills and able to work independently as well as with the team