|Solidus is searching for a Sensor Software Engineer to support the development of systems architectures .This role will work on sidecar projects and will perform tasks including but not limited to: ensure connectivity between the deployed sidecars and sidecar, develop tools for data extraction from sensors, and perform analysis for algorithm evaluation, algorithm development, and system studies. |
-Interface with sensors; identify and extract necessary data; program conversion routines to convert data into a format needed by advanced algorithms; as well as store that data in databases.
- Take the data and the output of algorithms and develop visualizations to understand the results of the algorithms. These tools will provide an essential foundation for further data analysis within test environments, and will be used as benchmarks against which we are able to measure new tools developed by our technical staff.
-US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
-PhD plus 5 years minimum experience, or MS plus 8 years minimum experience
- Demonstrate extensive programming abilities as well as experience in data reduction and analysis.
- Possess excellent communication and problem solving skills and be able to work effectively as part of a small team.
- Significant (5+ years) working knowledge of MATLAB and be familiar with Linux or Unix operating systems.
- Strong programming skills and a solid background in MATLAB (5+ Years)
- Working knowledge of Python, Java and C++ is preferred
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm