Solidus is searching for Sensor Systems Analyst.
The successful candidate will join a group develops and demonstrates advanced sensor system and command and control concepts incorporating emerging signal and data processing algorithms, architectures and techniques. Major activities within the group include system concept development and design for RF and optical systems, modeling and simulation, signal processing algorithm design, experimental field testing and data analysis and development of one-of-a-kind operational and experimental test assets. The group has expertise in adaptive sensor array processing for both radar and communications, advanced real-time software techniques, signal detection and estimation, communications, and systems analysis. The group conducts a significant amount of field testing and data collection to prove new concepts and collaborates with other groups throughout the organization for real-time prototype implementation, experiment execution, and systems analysis.
- prototyping and testing to support several programs involving airborne early warning radars, HF Over-the-Horizon radars, ground-based instrumentation quality radar systems, as well as other ground and airborne sensor systems.
- work with both large and small teams an
- working within those teams as well as taking initiative independently.
- Serve in a support role to help technical staff implement innovations.
- ====ship and the ability to obtain a DoD Clearance
- MS with 3 years or BS with 5 years of relevant experience performing either systems analysis or data analysis.
- Experience in several of the following fields: radar systems engineering, radar data analysis, signal processing, statistical data analysis.
- Able to explore innovative techniques and algorithms and be able to understand how these new developments can affect an existing radar system's capabilities.
- Proficiency with MATLAB
- Good organizational skills with the ability to complete assignments working independently and in a team environment, and effectively present results.
- Effective communication with colleagues, sponsors, and other research sites.
- Experience with statistical signal processing of radar phased array data, including adaptive beamforming, channel equalization, and radar waveform design.
- Experience with radar systems analysis.
- Familiarity with phenomenology effects at different frequencies, including HF.
- C or C++ programming experience, along with Linux experience.
- Experience prototyping and testing
- Ability to participate in field experiments and data collection efforts, which could involve travel.
Job ID: 3779
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm