Our client, a multinational financial services company, is looking for Server Side Java API Engineersto join their Mobile Engineer team in their Phoenixlocation! You'll be part of a team that is responsible for feeding data via large scale microservices written in Java and Kotlin to their award-winning, global mobile application. You will be helping the team build interactive experience at all points of a consumer's journey before, during, and after the time of purchase. You'll work in a high transaction environment, using modern technologies. Ideal candidates have strong Java fundamentals, or other JVM languages. Kotlin experience is a plus, but a willingness to learn is a must.
Multiple positions are available, at various levels. And while priority is given to candidates in the Phoenix valley, remote work is available for the right candidate.
If you are looking to be part of a flagship, consumer-facing project while working with some of the latest technologies for JVM, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- REST API development
- Experience in a modern backend API language like Java, Kotlin, Scala, Golang, NodeJS, C#, Python, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Dedicated experience in Java and Spring
- Microservices development in Spring Boot or similar framework
- Kotlin experience is a huge plus (new development will be a blend of Java and Kotlin APIs)
- Prior experience working with build & deployments on application servers
- Prior banking/financial services experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with mobile application development
What You Will Be Doing as the API Engineer:
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of Server Side API's
- Collaborate with project managers and software developers to design, develop, test, and maintain the Server Side APIs
- Assist in the estimation and assessment of feasibility for features
- Competitive pay: Up to $150,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Consistently rated a top place to work nationwide
- Health insurance with multiple options
- Supplemental insurances - vision, dental, life, disability, etc.
- 401(k) with high employer match
- PTO - vacation, sick, holidays
- Parental leave
- Flexible scheduling and some remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.