Consumers have come to expect personalized and seamless experiences in nearly all aspects of their daily life - how they stay connected, shop, book travel and manage their finances. Technology innovation has enabled these experiences. Consumers should expect, and will demand, the same personalized experience for managing their health.
Despite progress over the years by Humana and others, health care costs continue to rise while outcomes and member experiences have shown limited improvement or declined. To meet new competitive challenges, better respond to consumer needs, reduce systemic friction points and to inspire a brighter future for healthcare in America, Humana is creating a new business focused on the whole health and wellness needs of seniors. Associates in this business [the Edge] will reimagine and co-create a customer focused experience designed to establish a trusting relationship with seniors to help them achieve their best health.
Humana Edge will operate independently, with distinct leadership and governance. With a 'startup-like' mentality and the enthusiastic support and backing of Humana and its board, the initial leadership team will play a critical role in building the new business and changing the healthcare industry from managing transactions to supporting a member's whole health.Responsibilities
We believe that a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission. The infrastructure behind it all is no different. Working closely with our Service Delivery and Service Management organization, you will be responsible for implementing best practices based IT Service Management processes in ServiceNow for Humana Edge. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Implement and enhance ServiceNow platform and modules per business requirements, with the initial focus on Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Service Request and Knowledge Management.
- Complete development, configuration and workflow administration to support the initial ITSM processes in the platform.
- Provide day to day operational support including end user support, executing planned maintenance, implementation and testing of new modules and release upgrades.
- Integrations with external vendors/partners.
- Partner with the Service Delivery and Service Management teams to provide regular KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years working experience as ServiceNow Administrator and 5 years overall work experience in IT.
- Experience with implementing the following ServiceNow modules: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Request and Knowledge Management
- Good understanding of ITIL v3 concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong personal skills to build and maintain collaborative relationships between end users, business stakeholders and IT service owners.
- End user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues.