Job#: 1271360 Job Description: SERVICE DELIVERY COORDINATOR - AAA GAME STUDIOTYPE:
RemoteEST. START DATE:
08/01/2022ABOUT THE TEAM:
At the core of this AAA game studio's success are talented, passionate people. This company prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it's building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we're always innovating.
The client's Games Store Operations team builds resources, processes, tools and experiences that make the experience of publishing products on the Games Store smooth, easy, and enjoyable. We call the developers and publishers who publish on our store partners and concentrate our energy on forming great partnerships with them.
We own the outcome of a great experience for our partners, and drive initiatives with multiple teams (including product development, marketing, business development, accounting and release management) in support of that goal. We are empowered to make the experience the best it can be for our partners.JOB DESCRIPTION:
This AAA Game Studio is looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to support the Games Store, an online store for PC and Mac that offers developers an industry competitive revenue share and direct relations with creators and players. In this position, you will work closely with external partners and our Business Development, Technical, Marketing, Social, QA and many other internal teams to execute the title release production effort as we build the premier online storefront.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support onboarding partners and their products for publishing and promotion on the store
- Coordinate release plans with partners to ensure smooth publishing execution of content delivery for the web and launcher experiences
- Validate product readiness - support Partner iterations via dedicated communication channels and be an effective collaborator capable in working well with a defined set of tasks, assisting others and driving towards solution-based outcomes
- Manage general title management data and task inventory status
- 1-3 years release management experience
- Strong Production skills
- Effective organizer with proven solid time management and prioritization aptitude
- Excellent communication skills with experience in external partner engagement
- Proven tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to pick up any tasks thrown your way to support the team effort
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with dexterity in switching from uploading/updating builds, end-to-end testing, propping CMS content to staying on top of third-party communications in a timely fashion
- Strong preference for applicants with exposure to Gaming industry release process and merchandising a game store or marketplace.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Trello is preferred
- Desire to leave things better than they found them, constantly pushing for improvements in our process, tools, documentation, quality, and partner experience
- Provide transparency on product status
- Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the Lead
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at