Title : Service Delivery manager
Location : Woodlands, TX
Job Type : Fulltime/Permanent
Job Description :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong Onsite/offshore communication management and coordination skills, ability to conduct quarterly/semi-annual reviews by self.
- Adherent to the Incident management process, guiding team in problem analysis, communication management, crisis management, and emergency fixes etc.
- Conducting Team Action Meetings, Weekly team meetings and review deliverables
- Strong Understanding of Service Deliverable SLAs and ability to recommend any changes to the customer or abilities to drive the team on achieving the same.
- SLA Measurement, Reporting & Adherence - 5 Nines
- Strong Capabilities on Handling deliverables responsibility.
- Vision & Goal Setting abilities with Orientation on details to achieving the same.
- Mentoring Team as per project needs on Technical tools, Operational Processes & Procedures.
- Identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Defining new process and procedure for operations.
- Periodic evolution of SLA metrics and Audits
- Budgeting & P&L Experience Managing Capex & Opex.
- Strong Process knowledge ITIL V-3, along with experience in certification of IT & Security certifications like ISO 20 / 27 K Certifications etc.
- 3rd Party Vendor Management & Contract Negotiation Skills & Experience.
- Ensure and develop relationship with customers, stakeholders with high satisfaction level
- Liaison between business leaders and senior management to drive program/ projects budget at strategic level
- Review project portfolio and contents periodically and assess for linkage, support, and contribution to major goals and strategies
- Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance
Skills and Abilities
- The EUC SDM profile will be a senior profile will need to manage end to end deskside infrastructure service delivery.
- Ability to interact with CIO / Infrastructure director
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Preferably 12+ years plus of Industry experience with managing a team of over 100 resources.
- 10+ years of Experience with Asset Management, Desktop Deployment, VDI, Windows/PC Refresh and Scheduling
- Overall understanding with minimum of 10+ years of hands on experience in managing & delivering complex Deskside Infrastructure for a large enterprise.
- Strong Leadership, People & Customer relationship skills and drive to push things within and outside the system.