About Retail Business Services
Retail Business Services, LLC, is the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to six East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, GIANT/MARTIN'S, Hannaford and Stop & Shop, as well as the country's largest online grocery retailer, Peapod. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Information Technology, Merchandising, Marketing & Sourcing Services, Private Brand Products, Pharmacy Services, Not for Resale, Store Services, Financial Services, Legal Services, Communications, Supply Chain and People Systems and Services. For more information, visit www.retailbusinessservices.com.
Position Title: Service Delivery Manager I
Position Location: Chicago, IL
Responsible for managing and directing all service support and delivery actions to ensure they meet business needs and IT requirements. This role is primarily responsible for overseeing the day-to-day delivery of services in a manner that meets or exceeds established service levels and conforms to RBS policies and expectation. This position will need to interface closely with the solution teams on the implementation of solutions and on changes. This position will require a strong knowledge of RBS business processes and will oversee the performance of service providers to ensure that services are be delivered as required to meet the needs of the business. This position has responsibility across the domain including Network, EUC Distributed Computing and Applications and requires strong knowledge to support those areas.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the full lifecycle for Monitoring and event management solutions. This role will estimate, design, build, test, support Monitoring solutions. It is a creative role working with the teams to understand the best possible Monitoring solutions for the technology. This position will work with internal customers and Vendors to achieve the optimal monitoring solution.
• Responsible for creating the End to end transaction visibility and Dashboard(S) for every level of the organization.
• This role will provide direction on defining and communication the monitoring standards, guidelines and statement of direction.
• Drive adoptions of new technologies, researching technical trends and creative solutions to provide visibility into the Health of systematic business processes and supporting ecosystem.
• The role will maintain and configure the different tools sets. Help maintain & upgrade the tools. Help to deploy agents and configure the tool sets. Subject matter experts of the tools, they will make creative technical recommendations for best use and capabilities of each of the toolsets.
• Work with counterparts in the outsourcer(s) organizations to negotiate service level issues. Manage 3rd party vendor relationships to optimize service.
• Work with the solution teams and service providers to ensure that sufficient support resources are available to meet established service levels and business requirements.
• Work with service providers to drive root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective and preventive measures.
• Interface with solution teams to coordinate the implementation of new solutions and changes into assigned areas.
• Works with the Service Delivery Performance to recommend actions to maintain or improve service levels.
• Work with counterparts in the outsourcer(s) organizations to negotiate service level issues. Manage 3rd party vendor relationships to optimize service. Work with the solution teams and service providers to ensure that sufficient support resources are available to meet established service levels and business requirements.
#Dicejob Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
• 5 -8 years in a service delivery role; preferably in an outsourced model
Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundations Certification a plus.
• Knowledge in ESM software
• Very detail oriented
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong understanding of the contractual terms with our service providers
• Strong communication skills
• Relationship skills
• Ability to work independently
• Decision making skills in high pressure situations
• Customer focused