Service Delivery Managers focus on customers and improving the company's services to keep them satisfied. A successful candidate will resolve technical problems, manage team performance, mentor resources, track finances and resource allocation and control the quality of service delivery. Because of the high level of interaction with clients, employees and management, the successful candidate will be an outgoing problem solver with customer service and management experience. Additionally, technical experience with disruptive, next generation technology is a requirement for success.
- Accountable and Responsible for managing assigned portfolio of Service Delivery Engagements
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensuring that service agreements and timelines are me
- Assisting with contract renewal
- Ensuring resource allocation across portfolio aligns with contract terms and limitations
- Regularly reports on Assigned Portfolio Customer Satisfaction, Financials, Resource Allocation, etc.
- Provides single point of escalation for each customer in their portfolio
- Fosters an environment within their portfolio where customers allow JHC to grow our business organically by providing incomparable value
- Improves engagement profitability as feasible
- Accountable and Responsible for Option Year Continuance and Contract Activities while delivering services; will work closely with Sales to ensure total understanding of contractual requirements and timelines
- Manages and Approves Time and Attendance for all resources within their portfolio, owns the holistic TSheets approval process on a rotating basis
- Provides effective back-up duties for fellow SERVICE DELIVERY Leaders
- Participates in regular Service Delivery Leadership Meetings
- Have a broad knowledge and direct involvement with the planning, development and implementations of their respective portfolio
- Promotes the JHC Ethos to all JHCers
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Engineer/Architect
- Proven experience leading projects and managing resources
- 2+ years of experience with disruptive technology: Cloud, DevOps, Virtualization, AI, Big Data, etc.
- Certifications in DevOps/Cloud Architecture desired
- PMP certification or equivalent experience desired
- Experience in leading sprint-based project delivery
JHC offers full-time team members with a first-class benefits package, including company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employee and family, as well as paid time off, 401k, and cell phone and gym membership reimbursement. JHC Technology is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business. We look for innovative engineers that want to push boundaries, especially around cloud. We focus on four key areas: Cloud, Virtualization, Mobility, and Collaboration.
We do significant work on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, as well as with SharePoint and Citrix. We work in the Federal Government, Commercial, and non-profit space. We work with small organizations that are just getting started in cloud all the way up to enterprise and agency data center migrations. We look for every opportunity to form repeatable and automated processes to streamline work and cost.