ATR International, Inc. is an IT staffing leader and places a wide range of technical professionals at many of the most innovative companies. We are currently recruiting for the following position for one of our clients. If this position is not a fit for you, to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
Position Title: Service Delivery and Reporting Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Support the Application Logging Remediation team in tracking application remediation milestones, assist in compiling application logging profiles and assist on reporting requirements.
- Create, maintain, and update document workflow processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather and document requirements to set up new and enhance existing processes.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and design metrics and reporting solutions to assist in remediation efforts and overall governance.
- Be a Technical Coordinator point between multiple technology teams.
- Facilitate discussion/meetings with and between application teams, Enterprise approvers, technology teams (including meeting minutes).
- Responsible for notification, tracking, timeline alerts, and escalations when needed.
- Maintain timelines, track deliverables and issues, pre-empt possible breaches/expirations etc. an advantage
- Compile a weekly, monthly or annual reporting that can provide status updates to all stakeholders.
- Provide analysis and problem solving when and where needed.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing processes, provide inputs for process improvement
- Follow all defined IT standards and processes.
- Works with platform team members on monthly vulnerabilities sustainment process and support.
- Assists during emergency events on various event roles, including leadership, scribe, or page.
- ITIL process working experience
- Technical BS degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Analytics, Computer Science.
- 8+ years of experience in service delivery and management skills are a required.
- Proficient in reporting, data and process analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in process analysis engineering.
- Expertise in representing a process visually using Visio or other similar tools.
- Familiarity with analytics or business intelligence tools and perform simple reporting queries.
- Commitment, flexibility and desire to place customer satisfaction in Information Technology focusing on business requirements and deliverables.
- Technical knowledge, can translate technical discussion to senior management language
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent listening skills and be able to take down notes both technical and non-technical information
- Experience in several of the following technologies:
o Process management, process analysis and reporting.
o Provide guidance to the resources via Identifying different change control processes between different lines of business, exception type, and control standards.
o Understand business and technology and professionally mine data, perform root cause analysis, review incident, document current and new recommended workflows.
o Create/help to create reports to drive these discussion to improve or led to automation.
o Notification, tracking, timeline alerts, and escalations when needed and also maintain timelines, track deliverables and issues, pre-empt possible breaches/expirations while compiling a weekly, monthly or annual reporting that can provide status updates to all stakeholders.
- Should have experience working with the ticketing systems such as Remedy PAC2000/Services Now etc.
- Identify different processes between different lines of business, exception type, control standards, etc.
- Coordinate with Enterprise Information Security Team for approvals and discussion on compliance issues, risk exposures, mitigating controls, etc.
- Knowledge with software development life cycles, design and tuning of technology etc. an advantage
Is this position not a fit for you? to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
To be considered for this position, please click the "Apply Now" button.
Visit our website at for an up-to-date listing of opportunities.