Job Title: Service Desk/Desktop Consultant
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Scope of Project:
- Provide daily first level technical support for Healthfirst employees via phone support, as well as, maintaining/monitoring the Service Desk incident and request queue's.
- Work with both Healthfirst employees and vendors to resolve technical problems.
- Establish the proper course of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
- Maintain a stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handle stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Possess, acquire, and maintain the technical/professional expertise required to perform effectively and to create effective customer solutions.
- Utilize technical/professional expertise through problem solving skills, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the various functional areas.
- Actively appreciate and include the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others while working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
- Self-impose high standards of performance excellence by assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; rather than having standards imposed.
- Utilize Service Now to accurately document, status, prioritize, and track incident or requests.
- Follow the Service Desk operating procedures to accurately log, assign, prioritize, escalate, and resolve incidents or requests.
- Understand fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment for troubleshooting and support purposes.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- 2-5 years as an IT service desk analyst.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and provide technical support over the phone for standard desktop operating systems (e.g. MS Windows 7/10 and Mac OS), as well as, standard desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office (including 365), Adobe Acrobat, etc.), PC/Laptop hardware/peripherals, mobile devices, communication technologies, Citrix, AWS, VDI, networking, etc.
- Demonstrated experience administering Active Directory.
- Demonstrated understanding of various communication technologies/methods, such as, email systems, video conferencing, telecom, Skype, VPN, etc.
- High school degree from an accredited institution or GED.
- Flexibility to support a 24x7 environment by working overtime, weekends, holidays, and or peak times, as necessary.
- A+ Certification or equivalent A+ work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of the Service Now ticket system.
- ITIL Foundations Certification
Rajesh Nakka | Kaizen Technologies Inc.
732-854-4486 / 732-731-1212