Service Desk Manager/Service Delivery Manager/Field service support lead
Moline, IL (2 positions )
- Manages Teams of Technicians support field services operations
- Reviews performance metrics against Statements of Work to ensure SLA, KPI and CPI requirements are met.
- Interacts with customer business and IT contacts and shares performance reports as needed. May be required to manually create operational reports.
- Interacts with client, participates in service improvement programs
- Analyzes reports and identifies improvement areas for technical performance
- Works with other technical teams to drive implementation of improvement activities including shift-left, lean IT, and automation.
- Effectively communicates to internal and external stake-holders
- Determines user needs and recommend potential new services
- Must have Strong knowledge of IT operations management processes, automation and technologies, especially toward client and end user facing roles
- Must Possess Knowledge of SD, Tier 1/2 Teams, basic voice, basic network, monitoring systems, tool ticketing systems and other infrastructure services
- Should be ITIL Foundation trained; ITIL certifications desired with Intermediate level certification will be preferred.
- Must have understanding of Knowledge Management, Problem Management, Quality Management and controls, Service Management, SIP or CSI Processes or have prior experience in working in support of such roles.
- Must be able to comprehend project management methodologies.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional organizational skills, demonstrable experience of delivering to deadlines
- Ability to comfortably interact with business level customers and to conduct difficult discussions as needed while maintaining professionalism
Other Skills / Experience Desired
- Experienced working in a complex enterprise IT environment.
- Firm understanding of ITIL processes - Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, Knowledge, etc.
- Required Experience with IT ticketing tools (ServiceNow preferred)
4-9 years of relevant experience preferred across a diverse range of Infrastructure services is preferred (Service Desk, Tier 2 teams: both onsite and remote, Collaborative Workforce, ITSM tools, Quality)