Seeking IT Help Desk Techs in Boise, ID! Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity in Boise, ID, working directly with a government integrator client.
If interested, send a current, up to date resume to Alex at
Role: Help Desk Technician
Location: Garden City, ID
Schedule: Must be flexible to work multiple shifts. Schedule could include nights, weekends, or off shift hours. Contractors will be assigned a specific schedule upon training completion.
Contract: This assignment is anticipated to last at minimum 1 year, however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of this assignment.
• Taking tier 1 level calls in support of the network.
• Using SM7 ticketing system to track issues.
• Resolving customer issues with great service and compassion for their problem.
• Acts as liaison for customers and maintains knowledge of company products and customer service processes.
• Technical backgrounds preferred.
• Technologies/Skills: Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, Hardware/Software troubleshooting, peripheral equipment troubleshooting, PKI infrastructure encryption emails, command prompt troubleshooting.
• Provide professional solutions to end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence.
• Candidates need to have great customer service skills. Ideal candidate will be able to work in a call center environment, answering high volume phone calls.
• Candidates must be reliable, able to learn quickly, and show that they are dependable.
• Clearance Required: Candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and able to obtain and/or maintain a Secret security clearance as a condition of employment.
• Certification: CompTIA certification, must be CE version of any CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+).
• General: Excellent customer service experience. Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, HP Service Manager, Remedy or other ticketing system. Experience with basic troubleshooting hardware/software.
I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or