This is a 6 month contract opportunity with the possibility to extend. Only direct W2 candidates will be considered at this time.
Level 1 Service Desk Analyst
You will become part of our Global IT Services Team, and will take over 1st level IT responsibilities by phone, by e-mail and on-site.
As part of your role in our service desk team, you will assist our staff with technical inquiries, provide direct solutions and assistance in the event of problems and service requests.
• Working on (or completed) an IT education and with some initial professional experience
• Basic knowledge of installation and configuration of PC hardware and software incl. Operating Systems
• Experience in dealing with a ticket system as well as in process management preferred
• High degree of customer and service orientation
• Fun at work in the team
• Monitor, receive and respond to incoming end user calls and emails
• Perform fulfillment of documented basic to standard Requests
• Perform resolution of documented basic to standard Incidents
• Escalate to resolver teams based on documented processes
• Monitor ticket queues and follow up with end users and other resolver teams until tickets closed
• Critical: Provide good customer service, professional oral and written communication skills
• Primary Expertise: Customer Service, Basic IT Support
• Seeking results-oriented, self-starter able to adapt to new requirements, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team
Great place to work at the customer location
Become part of an international company and a professional IT network offering future growth opportunities
Attractive training and incentive plans