One of our major Healthcare clients in NYC is looking for an outgoing Level 1 Help Desk support Analyst to join the hospital's Enterprise Service Desk. This individual will serve as the front-line IT support for the Health System's 11 hospitals. On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will monitor and answer the Service Desk phone, e-mail message queues and automated triggered request queues. Aside from this, the Help Desk Support Analyst will provide support and customer service to users (Doctors, nurses, medical technicians and corporate employees), promote and escalate problems, incidents and requested action items. The client is looking for someone that they can train to become a level 2/3 systems analyst as well as train them on the various clinical/business applications.
In speaking with the hiring manager, the Help Desk Support Analyst will manage level 1 service requests from report to resolution:
* Receive, prioritize, document and actively resolve end user requests
* Answer calls or e-mail contacts within the required service level time frame
* Triage requests to ensure accurate transfers and escalation
* Track open tickets and monitor ticket progress and close ticket items when problems are resolved
* Follow escalation an paging procedures
Provide support and service to end users, seeking to resolve as many calls as possible at level 1
* Provide support for issues related to password resets, MS Office, Windows, security access to printers, printer queues and business/clinical applications.
* Identify problems for submission to problem management process
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.