HTC A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
About the Job
We are currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst.
- Receive incoming calls from the Client and provide first level support.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with standards.
- Document each call verifying customer information and including all troubleshooting steps.
- Assist in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Attend training sessions as required.
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of Service Desk delivery.
- Assist in special product-related issues as needed developing business and technical writing skills.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Knowledge of Citrix and VPN. Experience in healthcare information technology is an advantage.
HTC s competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid Vacation.