HTC – A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Location: Troy, MI
- Receive incoming calls from Client Community and provide first level support; document each call verifying customer information and including all troubleshooting steps.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with standards; escalate problems to appropriate individual/ group.
- Assist in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction.
- Routinely contribute to the Knowledge Base.
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of Service Desk and assist with special product-related issues as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma (Associates Degree in CS/ IT Preferred) or equivalent required.
- 0 - 1 years of experience in a service desk environment.
- Experience resolving escalated customer and vendor issues.
- Previous Experience in healthcare information technology (This will be a plus).