There are 3 full-time positions for this exciting client in the Entertainment Industry!
Client looks for a stable work history within Corporate environments!
Need local candidates who can interview in person!
- Looking for an individual with strong communication skills and a strong technical background.
- A technician with a 'can do' attitude and someone who is driven and wants to move up in the department is a must.
- This person will be directly interfacing with clients as well as other I.T. staff.
- They will require strong interpersonal and communications abilities.
- Must be an analytical thinker as this position will involve problem resolution and process/policy development.
- Overall customer-service orientation skills are a requirement.
- Phone Support: Provide phone support and coverage for inbound support calls to the Service Desk. This also includes remote support for desktops, notebooks, and mobile devices
- Communication: Being able to identify problems in the environment and communicate with peers. Provide a level of discretion when it comes to sensitive data and communication such as confidential company information.
- Customer Service Driven: The self-prioritization and timely resolution of incidents to support our employee's technology needs. Provide training to customers on best practices for technology usage
- Incident Management: Documenting all incidents, problems and requests in the company ticketing system (ServiceNow) with a focus on SLA's, documentation, and customer satisfaction, and escalate as needed to service owners as well as management. Management of all incidents in a centralized ticketing system Provide Desk Side support on an as needed basis dependent on incident priority and description. ITIL v3 Foundations certification is preferable but not essential.
- Advance Troubleshooting: Identifying problems in the environment and driving them to resolution; from making sure the workplace is clean to identifying recurring failures and notifying the appropriate product owner.
- Executive Support: Dedicated to providing high end customer service with Executive Presence. Effectively manage VIP incidents and requests to ensure technologies, such as Wi-Fi, iPhones, iPads, computers are synced and working fine. Being able to bridge the gap and explain Technology to Non-Technical personnel.
- Platform Agnostic: Knowledge in supporting and troubleshooting Apple and Windows computer systems, all popular mobile platforms like iOS and Android, troubleshooting the current versions of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), as well as prior experience with troubleshooting and supporting Voice over IP phones systems such as Cisco Call Manager. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Platform Ownership: Provide ownership for assigned product groups and/or service areas for the Global Service Desk. The design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, and modification of computer systems and or services, based on and related to customer or system design specifications. This includes consulting with customers, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications
- Enterprise IT Experience: Experience working in an enterprise IT support environments utilizing the latest tools and methodologies. This includes but not limited to tools and methodologies such as Bomgar, Chef, ServiceNow, and ITIL processes. Also the ability to self-manage time, priorities, and daily work load with little supervision. Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration.
If you or any of your friends are interested, please email your resume as a Word attachment with all contact information, and follow up with a phone call!
Direct: (310) 563-3821