SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Service Desk Lead to support a Federal agency. Join SAIC's team to provide end users seamless information technology experience leveraging efficient use of enterprise-centric solutions, modern technologies and industry best practices. Be part of the team defining the digital transformation journey for this federal agency.
The Service Desk Lead responsibilities can include:
- Supervises the resolution of technical problems and manages a team of service desk personnel receiving support requests by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Manages the diagnosis, identification, isolation, and analysis of problems utilizing historical database records.
- Ensures the proper routing of calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists.
- Ensures the maintenance and updates to records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
This position is contingent upon contract award. Qualifications Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree required; BS in STEM or Business preferred.
- Must have Active Top Secret clearance; DOE Q Clearance preferred
- Experience supporting both classified and unclassified IT environments.
- Minimum of five (5) years or more experience with Enterprise IT Managed Services.
- Experience in Enterprise IT Managed Services preferred supporting at least 100 sites and 3,000 end users.
- ITIL v3 Foundation and ability to obtain the ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification within six months required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- CONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Experience with National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) preferred.
My SAIC Benefits.