CSRA seeks a Service Desk specialist.
- Answers help desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to moderately complex customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists the customer in resolving complex technical problems on a primary account by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems.
- Resolves and/or refers highly complex technical problems as appropriate.
- Follows up with customers to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Analyzes and evaluates inquiry/problem reports and makes recommendations to reduce help desk call rates.
- Provides polite and customer friendly service support for problem resolution Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier 1.
- Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
- May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists. Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- AA or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience
- Must have TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a favorable polygraph
- Two or more years of technical training
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the ESOC task order
- Security + certification required
- Experience working with company products and operating systems Experience with solving computer-related problems
- Applicable S/W or H/W training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the ESOC task order
- May require shift work
Delivering Next Generation IT Solutions
CSRA delivers a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Committed to Our Country and Communities
Whether we're helping our U.S. government customers meet their mission and operational challenges or working to address critical needs within our local communities, we bring the same level of passion and commitment, developing solutions that meet or exceed the challenge.
As a CSRA employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.