Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multispecialty clinic with 24 locations and is comprised of more than 450 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With more than 55 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
Ability to apply an in-depth level of technical skills to solve common and complex technical issues. Performs detailed analysis, recommends, and participates in the implementation of problem resolutions. Requires limited day to day supervision and guidance on handling unique situations. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a technical certificate (i.e. Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCP, or equivalent).
- 5+ years of technical support analyst experience with advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrates mastery of essential skills within a discipline and advanced competency in at least two specialized skill areas such as WAN, network printers, and desktops. Acts as a mentor to others learning essential and advanced skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Windows desktop and server operating systems Active Directory - user, group, computer, and resource management.
- The intermediate technical proficiency of Unix environment(s) including Unix printing support.
- Extensive knowledge of WAN technology and network printing
- System Support: Extensive PC hardware and printer hardware troubleshooting.
- Intermediate experience supporting specialty applications.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, problem-solving skills.
- Flexible work schedule to include weekends and possible off-site travel.
- Advanced degree in a technical field
- 2-3 years PC field service or PC system experience.
- 1 year Windows Server support or Windows Security experience
- Intermediate technical proficiency in Unix/AIX environments
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
For more information, please contact Mario Lynch at or call
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.
Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.