Education and/or Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide ITSD and desk side support to all users.
* A strong customer focus is required; this position includes frequent interaction with associates at all levels of the organization.
* Single point of user resolution for all desktop technology devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printing, wireless networking, audio/visual equipment, etc.
* Maintain and provision desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers, projectors, audio/visual equipment, and other office equipment, as required.
* Use ServiceNow incident logging system to maintain incidents and requests through the complete ticket life cycle to agreed service standards and service levels.
* Perform trouble call resolution, diagnosis of complex problems, advanced problem resolution, user support follow-up, and Technician interaction with other IT employees, co-workers, and outside vendors.
* Conduct end-user orientation and training for new hires.
* Provision and administer user accounts, distribution groups, and security groups in Active Directory.
* Escalate to operations, solutions, infrastructure engineering, or appropriate resolver team when assistance is needed.
* Provide AV support - support conference rooms, town halls (multi location large audience simultaneous conferencing), and video conferencing.
* Process equipment and software requests and record asset information.
* Hardware/ software lifecycle management.
* Provide white glove (VIP) and executive support.
* Perform request fulfillment of moves & staff equipment changes at each location.
* Assist with regression testing of supported software through OS Patches and Upgrades.
* Push and install workstation and third party patches.
622 3rd Ave., 34th Floor New York, NY, 10017Contact