We are hiring our Service Line Specialist within our AI & Analytics business to serve our portfolio of clients in multiple industries. We are looking for a key leader with deep experience selling Artificial Intelligence and Analytics consulting services and solutions.
Your overall objective is to help clients in their Analytics & AI transformation journey and help them move from a data driven business to an insights driven business.
Location: Charlotte NC
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About AI & Analytics : Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future-a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies. By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models.
- Forge relationships with VP/CXO decision makers across product engineering, manufacturing & automation, operations and technology organizations within a specific the desired industry.
- Map client organization, build extraordinary relationships with new business units, and build a sales strategy for developing new business opportunities
- Run end-to-end lead generation, sales and RFI/RFP processes
- Drive revenue by scoping, structuring, and leading digital engagements
- Work closely with the BU Leadership Team to define and drive the AIA transformation strategy and service offering
- Own and deliver on revenue, margin, pipeline, receivables and customer satisfaction targets
- Envision and create new opportunities within existing and new businesses
- Lead financial and contract terms, negotiation, and outsourcing discussions
- Handle risks and issues related to the Account, including delivery oversight
- Develop and execute Account Growth strategy and business plans
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities.
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in any STEM program, MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- 10+ years of IT sales experience with 2+ years in AI and Analytics services and Consulting sales
- Previous experience in account management or hunting with responsibility of growing accounts in excess of 30% YoY on a base of $5 Million
- Strong technical acumen with ability to formulate conceptual technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer in a "consultative selling" mode
- Experience in demand fulfillment, collaborating with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
Experience in understanding client requirements and mapping those to Cognizant service offerings
Proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience forging relationships at Director, VP, and CXO levels across multiple organization disciplines
Deep awareness of markets, platforms, solutions and offerings in product engineering & manufacturing domains with some experience with